Age: 30 Years
Wife: Jayapria Nair
|Famous role||Kuppi in the Malayalam film ‘Aanandam’ (2016)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 38 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Debut||Malayalam film: Aanandam (2016)|
|Date of Birth||25 April 1992 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||30 Years|
|School||Delhi Private School, Sharjah|
|College/University||National Institute of Technology, Karnataka|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Vishak Nair – Linkedin|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Jayapria Nair (retailer)|
|Marriage Date||10 June 2022|
|Wife/Spouse||Jayapria Nair (retailer)|
Father– Balachandran Nair (manager)
Mother– Jaya Balachandran (engineer)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vishak Nair
- Vishak Nair is an Indian actor who is known for working in the South Indian industry. He gained popularity for his role as Kuppi in the Malayalam film ‘Aanandam’ (2016).
- He wanted to become a filmmaker since his school days. He started making short films with his handy camera when he was in class tenth.
Vishak Nair as a child with his parents
- His father used to rent movies for him and he used to watch the film with his family. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
I’ve been in love with movies right from primary school. Primarily because my dad would rent a movie every evening, which I would watch after getting back from school. So watching a movie everyday became a part of my daily routine and pretty soon, I was watching films that were a little too mature for my age.”
- In 2011, he volunteered in the Rotaract International campaign. When he was in school, he used to volunteer for various blood donation camps, clean-up drives, and orphanage trips.
- He was the head boy and secretary of the student council in school. He was also part of the quiz team, debate team, and music team.
- In 2012, he did an internship at Cochin Shipyard Limited where he mainly did an intensive study of the shipbuilding process.
- In 2014, he worked at Daimler AG where he used to do lean consulting.
- In 2009, he was the president of the Toastmasters International club in school. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
I served as President over the term 2008-2009 over which I oversaw the diversification and expansion of our club. We managed to add over 15 members to the club and participate to our full capabilities at the All U.A.E Gavel Club Meet, an annual public speaking competition.”
- He appeared in the Malayalam films Puthan Panam (2017), Lonappante Mamodeesa (2019), Kili Parakkate (2021), Thimiram (2021), and Hridayam (2022).
Vishak Nair in the film ‘Lonappante Mamodeesa’
- He appeared in Hindi films Tohfa (2021), Raath (2021), and Shabash Mithu (2022).
- In 2019, he started a manufacturing house, MadGenius Productions and became the chief operating officer and director of the company. He used to shoot commercials and corporate videos.
- In 2022, he took to Instagram to announce that he essayed the role of Sanjay Gandhi in the 2023 film Emergency, directed by Kangana Ranaut. In an interview, he talked about his role as Sanjay Gandhi and said,
I’ve not performed a real-life character earlier than and so I needed to do my analysis. But the problem was that I may do solely secondary analysis as a result of he has not given any interviews in his lifetime. We all know that he was executing choices in his personal approach, particularly throughout the Emergency. There are a lot of ‘tales’ about him and a few of them have been weaved into the narrative.”
|↑1||Vishak Nair – Linkedin|