Profession: Actor Girlfriend: Aindrila Sharma Hometown: Kolkata, West Bengal
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 172 cm
in meters– 1.72 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Debut||TV: Esho Maa Lokkhi (bangla) (2015)|
|Date of Birth||31 October|
|Age (as of 2022)||Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Aindrila Sharma (actress)|
|Bike Collection||Harley Davidson|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sabyasachi Chowdhury
- Sabyasachi Chowdhury is an Indian actor. He predominantly works in the Bengali television industry. He is best known for portraying Bamakhepa in the TV serial Mahapeeth Tarapeeth in 2022.
- According to Sabyasachi, soon after completing his formal education, he started doing a job in the private sector. Later, he left his job to pursue higher studies abroad. However, he had a dream to choose acting as his career. So, he left his studies and joined the Bangla television industry in 2015. He made his acting debut with the television serial Esho Maa Lokkhi. Later, he appeared in the television serials Jarowar Jhumko as Arnab, Om Namoh Shivaay as Lord Vishnu, Jhumur, Bhakter Bhogobaan Shri Krishna as Yudhisthira, and Agnijal.
Sabyasachi Chowdhury in a still from the serial Om Namoh Shivaay as Lord Vishnu
- In 2017, he appeared in the serial Saat Bhai Champa as King Nakshatrajyoti.
- Sabyasachi Chaudhary rose to prominence with the show Mahapeeth Tarapeeth in which he portrayed Bama Charan Chotopadhay, an Indian Hindu saint. The series was telecasted on Star Jalsha.
Sabyasachi Chowdhury in a still from the serial Mahapeeth Tarapeeth
- In March 2022, Sabyasachi Chowdhury received the Tele Academy award from the Bengal Chief Minister, Mamata Banerjee.
Sabyasachi Chowdhury while receiving the Tele Academy award from Mamata Banerjee in March 2022
- Sabyasachi Chaudhary is in a relationship with Bangla television actress Aindrila Sharma since 2015. On 15 November 2022, Aindrila Sharma came into the limelight when she suffered multiple heart attacks. She was kept on ventilator support. On 17 November 2022, in her CT scan report, doctors found blood clots in her brain. Sabyasachi Chowdhury and Aindrila Sharma worked together in the serial Jhumur. On 16 November 2022, Sabyasachi Chaudhary, posted a heartfelt note on one of his social media accounts and requested everyone to pray for her life. He penned,
I never thought that I would write this here. However, today is the day. Pray for Aindrila. Pray for a miracle. Pray for the supernatural. She is fighting against all odds, beyond human (sic).”
Sabyasachi Chowdhury posing with Aindrila Sharma at a hospital