Marriage Date: 7 July 2022
Hometown: Pehowa, Haryana
Age: 32 Years
|Known for||Being the second wife of Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||Year, 1990|
|Age (as of 2022)||32 Years|
|College/University||MM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (MMIMSR), Mullana (Ambala) Haryana|
|Religion||Sikhism India TV|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||7 July 2022|
|Husband/Spouse||Bhagwant Mann (Comedian, Actor, Politician)|
Step-Son– Dilshan Mann
Setp-Daughter– Seerat Kaur Mann
Father-in-law – Mohinder Singh (worked as a science teacher in a government school)
Mother-in-law– Harpal Kaur
Note: Bhagwant Mann’s father, Mohinder Singh, died in 2011.
Note: Bhagwant Mann had a younger brother who died at the age of five due to stomach cancer when Mann was seven.
|Siblings||Sister– 2 (Name Not Known)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr. Gurpreet Kaur
- Dr. Gurpreet Kaur is the second wife of the Punjabi comedian-turned-politician Bhagwant Mann who became the 17th Chief Minister of Punjab in March 2022.
- She grew up in Pehowa, Haryana.
- In 2013, she attended Mullana Medical College in Ambala from where she graduated with an MBBS degree in 2017.
- Gurpreet Kaur and Bhagwant Mann have a 16-year age difference.
- Reportedly, she met Bhagwant Mann for the first time in 2019 when he was campaigning for the Lok Sabha elections. In March 2022, she was among the special guests at the oath ceremony of Bhagwant Mann as the 17th Chief Minister of Punjab.
- Bhagwant Mann’s first wife, Inderpreet Kaur, lives in the United States along with their children, Dilshan Mann and Seerat Kaur Mann who attended his oath ceremony as the 17th Chief Minister of Punjab in March 2022. Reportedly, Bhagwant Mann’s mother wanted him to get married for the second time, and it was his mother, Harpal Kaur, and sister, Manpreet Kaur, who chose Gurpreet Kaur as a bride for Mann.
- Soon after the news surfaced about Bhagwant Mann’s second marriage with Gurpreet Kaur, wishes and blessings from his near and dear ones started getting poured on social media.
Wishing my chief minister @bhagwantmann ji a very happy and blessed married life ahead. I wish them both lifetime of love, respect and companionship.
— Harjot Singh Bains (@harjotbains) July 6, 2022