Age: 31 Years Education: Bachelor Of Engineering Hometown: Sirsi, Karnataka
|Profession(s)||Engineer, Entrepreneur and Author|
|Famous role||Authoring the book “Augmented Reality – Theory, Design and Development” published by McGraw-Hill Publishers Amazon Books Flipkart Books Gadgets Guru. The book is available across the globe including in US Amazon Books, Canada Amazon Books, UK/Europe Amazon Books, Japan Amazon Books, etc. The book is being opted as a textbook for many universities for B.E., M.Tech., M.E., MCA, etc. He was also a co-founder of a software development company where he served as the CTO in his early days University of Cambridge.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg|
|Debut||He started his career as an entrepreneur at a young age and Co-founded a software company which developed many AR solutions, ERP and CRM solutions back in 2011. He served as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of the company University of Cambridge.|
|Date of Birth||20 February 1991|
|Age (as of 2022)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Uttara Kannada, Karnataka|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering|
|Hobbies||Fashion Modeling, Investing, Fitness, Playing Badminton|
|Parents||Father– G.V. Shetty (Professor & Investor)
Mother– Co-Founder & Partner in a Finance Firm
|Car Collection||Volkswagen Taigun GT Plus|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chetankumar G Shetty
- Chetankumar G Shetty is an Indian engineer, entrepreneur, and author.
- “Augmented Reality- Theory, Design and Development” authored by Chetankumar G Shetty is published by McGrawHill Publishers. The book has been reviewed continuously for years by pioneer AR scientists in the world – Mark Billinghurst and Kiyoshi Kiyokawa.
- Along with his job as a Technical Director in a software company, he worked as a Visiting Researcher at CARE Labs, NAIST, Japan.
- His book is a unique blend of the theoretical and practical aspects of the concepts of Augmented Reality. Written in a lucid manner, the text guides readers to understand the complex mathematical derivations and architecture used in developing AR applications.
- He is one of the youngest authors in Augmented Reality whose book is being opted as the textbook in many Universities. His book on Augmented Reality is the textbook for many technical Universities including the following Universities/Colleges:
- His book is a reference book for the following Universities/Colleges:
- He is also a fitness enthusiast and fashion modelling is his hobby. He often posts modelling pics on his Instagram account. Instagram- Chetankumar G Shetty
|↑8, ↑9||University of Cambridge|
|↑11||University of Mumbai|
|↑14||Univeristy of Mumbai|
|↑15||University of Mumbai|
|↑16||University of Mumbai|
|↑21||Instagram- Chetankumar G Shetty|