Age: 25 Years Boyfriend: Sabyasachi Chaudhary Hometown: Kolkata, West Bengal
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 167 cm
in meters– 1.67 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: Jhumur (Bangla) (2017)|
|Date of Birth||5 February 1997 ()|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|School||Mahrani Kashishari Girls High School, Kolkata|
|College/University||Victoria Institution (College), Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation at Victoria Institution (College), Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Aindrila’s Instagram Post|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sabyasachi Chowdhury (actor and writer)|
|Parents||Father– Uttam Sharma (doctor)
Mother– Shikha Sharma (homemaker)
|Siblings||Sister– Aishwarya Sharma (doctor)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aindrila Sharma
- Aindrila Sharma is an Indian actress, social media influencer, and model. She predominantly works in the Bengali film industry. She is a popular media personality, content creator, and businesswoman from Kolkata. She has appeared in many Bengali films, television serials, and web series.
- Aindrila Sharma made her television debut with the serial Jhumur, which was telecasted on Colors Bangla in 2017. She then went on to appear in many popular Bangla television shows such as Jibon Jyoti and Jiyon Kathi. She rose to prominence from the serial Jiyon Kathi in which she played the role of Jahnabi Chatejee (Tuli).
Aindrila Sharma on the poster of the Bangla television serial Jiyon Kathi
- In a media conversation in 2018, she recalled her childhood memories and talked about her favourite subjects. She said,
During her school days, she used to love geography and hate history. She told us, “I used to hate History because we had a ‘khadoos’ teacher.”
- In 2021, Aindrila Sharma appeared in the television serial “Ami didi no. 1.”
Aindrila Sharma in a still from the serial Ami didi No. 1
- In 2021, Aindrila Sharma was featured on the cover of a renowned Bangal magazine name ‘Aparajita.’
Aindrila Sharma featuring the Aparajita magazine
- Reportedly, Aindrila Sharma is a cancer survivor. She recovered from cancer in the middle of 2022; however, on 1 November 2022, she suffered a brain stroke following which she was hospitalized.
Aindrila Sharma (when she was suffering from cancer) posing with her father
- Aindrila Sharma was inspired to become an actress while watching the yesteryear actress Suchitra Sen on television. According to her, she likes the television actor Prosenjit Chatterjee. In a media talk once she disclosed that Saptapadi and 3 Idiots were her favourite films.
- In 2022, Aindrila Sharma received the Tele Academy award for her contribution to the entertainment industry.
Aindrila Sharma posing with her Tele Academy award
- On 15 November 2022, she suffered multiple heart attacks and was kept on ventilator support after providing CPR by a local Kolkata hospital. On 17 November 2022, the doctors claimed that her CT scan report revealed blood clots in her brain.
Aindrila Sharma while being hospitalized
- Aindrila Sharma was fond of acting when she was a little girl. Her father is a doctor, and her sister is an aspiring doctor.
A childhood picture of Aindrila Sharma (left) and her sister
- Aindrila Sharma liked to dance, listen to songs, and watch movies in her leisure time.
- Aindrila Sharma is a compassionate animal lover. She has two pet dogs named Bozo and Tuntun. She often shares pictures and videos of her pets on social media.
Aindrila Sharma with her pet dogs
- Apart from being an actress, she is also an accomplished model. She often walks ramps for popular fashion designers. She is a renowned social media influencer with a high taste in fashion and dressing.
Aindrila Sharma while walking a ramp
- Aindrila Sharma appeared in a musical video titled Tui Chhara Nei Kichhui.
- She likes to enjoy red wine occasionally. Aindrila’s Instagram Post
Aindrila Sharma posing with a glass of wine
- In 2022, Aindrila Sharma was nominated for the Bengali Leadership award.
- On 16 November 2022, her boyfriend, Sabyasachi Chaudhary, took to his Facebook account and pledged to pray for Aindrila’s life. He wrote,
I never thought that I would write this here. However, today is the day. Pray for Aindrila. Pray for a miracle. Pray for the supernatural. She is fighting against all odds, beyond human (sic).”
Aindrila Sharma posing with her boyfriend
|↑1||Aindrila’s Instagram Post|
|↑2||Aindrila’s Instagram Post|