Aagaz Akhtar is an Indian fashion model who grabbed the attention of people through his rugged looks and appearance as a contestant in an Indian television dating reality show ‘MTV Splitsvilla 14.’
Aagaz Akhtar was born on Friday, 7 March 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai. He pursued a Bachelor of Commerce degree at Mumbai University, Maharashtra.
Height (approx.): 6′ 0″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.):Chest: 42 inches, Waist: 30 inches, Biceps: 15 inches
There is not much information about his family.
Parents & Siblings
Aagaz Akhtar has a younger brother.
Aagaz Akhtar follows Islam.
From September 2018 to May 2019, Aagaz Akhtar worked as an Assistant Director.
In 2017, Aagaz Akhtar started working as a Fashion Model. He has appeared on various fashion platforms and has collaborated with over 60 brands.
Aagaz Akhtar at the Bombay Times Fashion Week (2020)
Aagaz Akhtar at the Lakme Fashion Week (2021) in Mumbai
Aagaz Akhtar on one of the television commercials of Hotstar VIVO IPL (2021)
Aagaz has done numerous e-commerce and print ads for many designers and national and international brands.
Aagaz Akhtar’s print shoot for Axis Bank
In 2022, Aagaz Akhtar appeared in an Indian dating reality show ‘MTV Splitsvilla 14’ as a contestant.
Aagaz Akhtar in ‘MTV Splitsvilla 14’ (2022)
- According to sources, Aagaz Akhtar has worked as a bouncer and fitness trainer. He has also worked as a doormat and clothes seller.
- Reportedly, Aagaz Akhtar was a fitness trainer of actor Vivek Oberoi.
- According to Aagaz, he wrote a 365-paged book for a girl, describing how good she was. Aagaz was in a relationship with that girl at that time.
- While explaining one of the pictures of himself on social media, Aagaz said that he believed in versatility and has tried to display it by getting into different looks for his shoots.
- He likes horse riding, swimming, and mountain climbing. The Thoroughbred is his favourite breed of horse.
- Aagaz is well-versed in Hindi, Urdu, and Marathi languages.
- According to Aagaz, working with Amit Khanna, an Indian film producer, director, writer, and journalist was his dream.